I wanted to do a post with pictures summing up our 2012. I couldn't possibly settle on one picture for every month so to compensate I used minimal words and more pictures. It was a year of much change and transition, fun times and difficult goodbyes. We are looking forward to the adventures God has for us in 2013!
January - First visit to NA with dear friends and enjoying the snow (we won't likely see it for another four years!)
February - Five Years Old!!
March - "Roll up the Rim" and family photos
April - Someone is three!
May - Trip to see the cousins and fun with friends
June - Weddings, graduations and moving
July/August - Family Times and Goodbyes
September - New continent, new country, new school
October - New Home/New Pets
November - A lot of firsts in our new place
![]() |
| first haircut |
![]() |
| first mail from Canada |
![]() |
| first time to the sea |
December - Exploring
.jpg)
















































1 comment:
A picture is worth a thousand words!
Post a Comment