I know a post is long overdue. I have a good excuse though...we've had visitors! This past week we celebrated being here for six months. We also said good bye to Grandpa and Grandma R after having them here for almost three weeks. We had a wonderful time together. Rather than writing much about it, I will share lots of pictures!
.jpg) |
| With them came many gluten free treats from Canada. What a treat for our little miss! |
 |
| Mom and I went to the market for chicken and instead came back with chicks. I am not quite sure what came over me. The girls enjoyed three full days of playing with those 20 cent chicks and then, unfortunately, enjoyed them to their demise. |
 |
| Horse carriage rides. |
 |
| Boat rides. |
 |
| A visit isn't a visit without a camel ride :). |
We had a wonderful opportunity to get out of the city for a weekend and go to a resort. It was fabulous. Breathing in the fresh (yes, really) air, hearing the birds sing and the kids having the freedom to run around on GREEN grass really refreshed us!
 |
| She spent at least 75% of her time in this dolphin swing. |
 |
| And there was ice cream! |
 |
Great times over coffee on the terrace! Ava was the designated coffee maker for our few days there. She took it very seriously.
 |
 |
| More camel rides! |
 |
| Eden and some old stuff. She enjoys history about as much as I do. At least she had her purse handy. |
 |
| Baby rabbit |
 |
| Ava learning how to make pizza. |
 |
| And learning how to make bread. |
 |
| We did still spend some time doing regular things like going to school. One day Ava even took Grandpa and Grandma to school with her. |
 |
| One of the refugee schools |
 |
| It was fun having another adult to ride the ladies car with! |
 |
| Eden getting some love from some of the street kids. |
.jpg) |
| We took G &G to visit some of our dear friends for dinner. This is their street. |
 |
| They keep chickens, ducks and pigeons on the roof....farming in the city! |
 |
I think Izzy was done with the pictures!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment