We see many sights on the roads but one of my favourite is witnessing the ingenuity and versatility of the motorcycle. It is not unusual to see a whole family (husband, wife and several children) perched precariously on one bike. Butchers regularly carry half a caracas draped across the handle bars or black bags filled with recently butchered chickens over their shoulders.
Here are a few pictures we've managed to capture. I titled this 'part one' because I am sure there will be more to follow....we need to learn how to take more pictures (discretely).
I'm not sure how he managed to go down our narrow streets without clipping someone or something.
It's a little hard to make out but this man is carrying his son who is sitting on top of a lawnmower while holding a very large pair of hedge shears. Hardly dangerous at all.
This man gave me a big grin when he drove by. The sliding window and kids car seems like a weird combination.



No comments:
Post a Comment