Definitely one of my favourite pictures. I'm not sure why but I can't help but find a large truck carrying a huge number of toilets somewhat haphazardly stacked on top of one another very humorous.
A typical fruit cart in the market.
Imagine hitching your donkey to this cart and riding it for several hours from the outskirts of the city to sell your wares. Not the smoothest of rides.
Imagine hitching your donkey to this cart and riding it for several hours from the outskirts of the city to sell your wares. Not the smoothest of rides.
You can essentially have anything delivered here. Best of all, because most everything is delivered via motorcycle or scooter, it arrives very quickly.
A sold out cart.
I think this is another ingenious invention, the motorcycle truck or the motruck as I call it. It also doubles as a school bus if you have an extra large family.
Mini buses as they are called here are the most popular and affordable mode of transportation.
One ride costs $0.07 and they go virtually everywhere at all hours. Just avoid sitting near the sliding door....





