I am a super big fan of breakfast. If I don't get a good breakfast, watch out! I'll be grumpy, short tempered and pretty much useless for doing any sort of activity that requires any sort of effort. Thankfully our friends are also super breakfast fans and they make a great breakfast spread.
A few weeks ago one of our wonderful teachers brought us breakfast before class. It was delicious and super filling. They say that if you have a local breakfast you don't need lunch and I believe it. The best part is that all of it is eaten with bread or your fingers and so it can easily be enjoyed on the run or even in your car on the way.
Our teacher preparing a special local breakfast just for us before our class begins.
The upper left corner is a type of bean paste. Below it is fried falafel. To the right is fresh brown pita bread. Below is two types of cheese. To the far right is a fried mixture of hot peppers and egg plant.
I forget what this dish is called but it is spicy and delicious!


